Monday, June 28, 2010

Inevitably in Love

Sometimes life seems too good to be true. And though I have my bad days (really bad days), nothing can overpower the good ones. This past Saturday was a genuinely good day. Full of surprises, love, spontaneity, good friends, cold beverages and plain old fun. Sometimes songs seem to fit too perfectly into our lives. And the music is able to say everything we wanted to say, so that even in silence, feelings spill out. I heard "Stolen" this weekend after a long Dashboard hiatus and I haven't been able to stop listening to it since. Dashboard Confessional has smart lyrics with deep meaning that really pull at my emotions. Not to mention the super hot, tatted-up lead singer. Either way, this song reminds me of those bad days that inevitably exist, yet being so madly in love with one person, in a way that feels so natural, that you forget about all the crap.

So, song of the day is "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional. This version of the song is paired with the movie Never Back Down, which while cheesy, I get chills when I see the looks that this couple gives each other on screen. (Ugh...sigh)


No comments:

Post a Comment