Monday, May 3, 2010

Nerd Central Station


So, I am obsessed with One Tree Hill. It's been a guilty pleasure ever since high school and I just can't bring myself to give it up. I even tweeted #SOSOneTreeHill because I cannot bear the thought of this show not existing. Also on the list of teen dramas that I am addicted to: Dawson's Creek. I have to admit that I own all six seasons, plus the finale, on DVD. Yup, I'm a nerd.

Also, because I know you want to hear more of my nerdiness, I fondly refer to the show in code as OTH811...(Dawson's Creek was DC711 for anyone that cares)...and yes, those are the abbreviated letters of the show's title, plus the time they run in CST and the channel they are on here locally in STL. Oh the things you learn about me when I write blogs...

Here is a song from tonight's episode of OTH811 that I am in love with. Grubbs was SO adorable singing this on the show and there's nothing I love more than a good, innocent slow dance. Well, that's not true. Earlier today I was actually thinking about how I wanted to go to a club and get wild to a little Usher "OMG." But, "Dance So Good" by Wakey Wakey will be gently rocking me to sleep tonight. Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment